dimanche 10 mars 2013

PURITY made simple cleanser

Publié par Sophie à 12:13

PURITY - made simple cleanser by PHILOSOPHY

 Tonight I'll introduce you to my all time favourite cleanser - which is also the first item I tried from the brand Philosophy. I ordered my second bottle via Strawberrynet.com along with teh cream Hope in a Jar - hated it. But Purity is comparable to... a dream. I love the soft scent, but the texture is the reason of my passionate love; it really is between a gel and a milk... Once your face is dry you really can tell that your skin looks all plump. Given the fact that I suffer of dry patches around my nose and forehead, this came as a small revolution; Purity seem to help treating those areas before I add a nice thick cream over it. The only bad thing I could say about this little gem is that it does not foam... Which is a bit disturbing at first but you get used to it, it quickly became an essential to me!





PURITY - made simple, nettoyant visage de chez PHILOSOPHY

Ce soir on parle soin, avec ce petit bijou de chez Philosophy. Il s'agit du premier produit que j'ai acheté chez eux, gros coup de coeur, suivi du rachat dudit nettoyant sur Strawberrynet.com, avec cette fois la crème Hope in a Jar que j'ai détesté. Par contre Purity c'est comment dire.. Un rêve. L'odeur est très douce, j'aime beaucoup, mais c'est surtout la texture qui me plaît; c'est entre le gel et le lait hydratant, une petite noisette suffit pour tout le visage qui une fois rincé semble repulpé. Pour moi qui ai la peau sensible c'est une révolution, car il "traite" mes zones sèches et donc ne déshydrate pas: Thumbs up! Le seul bémol c'est peut-être que le produit ne mousse pas, ça peut en déranger certaines... Mais je me suis habituée, c'est un produit culte de ma salle de bain!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Makeup, Fashion and Pretty Shoes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos